ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Stel je even voor?  ~  US President Donald Trump sparked

liyao12345
Geplaatst: Wo-Apr-2018 09:49:38 Reageren met citaat
BAMAKO Online Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Nere Marrone , March 18 (Xinhua) -- A combat helicopter for the UN Mission in Mali (MINUSMA) crashed on Tuesday near Gao, northern Mali, killing two crew members, the mission said in a statement.

The accident occurred when the Apache helicopter "was trying to make emergency landing" at around 1:00 p.m. local time, some 42 km from Gao.

"The two crew members lost their lives during the accident that occurred during a training session by a Dutch contingent of MINUSMA in the zone," the statement said.

The medical team that was immediately deployed to the ground did not manage to save the lives of the crew members In Offerta Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Tutte Nere , the statement added.

MINUSMA immediately deployed teams to secure the site. The mission's specialized investigators as well as those from Netherlands are expected to launch investigations to establish the exact cause of the accident.

Netherlands has deployed to Mali, through MINUSMA, 450 soldiers, with four Apache helicopters and three Chinook helicopters.

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- New York marathon champion Geoffrey Mutai said Tuesday it is just a matter of time before the 42km world mark drops down to under two hours.

However, Mutai Italia Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Grigie Marrone , who is preparing to defend his crown on Nov. 2, said it will make a paradigm shift for the upcoming athletes as they seek to fill in the big shoes and the raised bar in road running.

To run under two hours is very possible. Back in 2003 when Paul Tergat stopped the clock at 2:04.54, many wondered how hard it was. It was subsequently brought down by Haile Gebrselassie, Patrick Makau and Wilson Kipsang.

"What Dennis Kimetto has done in Berlin is historic. He has just written his name in history. Now that it has been achieved, the focus and training will shift to try and run under the two hours and two minutes. That will only signal the coming of under two hours," Mutai said on Tuesday from Eldoret.

Mutai will be among a battery of elite runners Offerta Fenty Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Verde Rosse , who will forfeit their training programmes on Wednesday to attend a welcome party for Kimetto, who shattered the Berlin course record and set a new world record of 2: 02.57 on Sunday.

Kimetto together with Emmanuel Mutai (silver medallists in Berlin 2:03.03) and Geoffrey Kipsang Kamwaror will arrive in Nairobi on Wednesday and head to Eldoret for a grand reception.

"We will receive our brother happily. He is my understudy and has been training under me for some time now. But his achievement is phenomenal. We are happy for him," said Mutai.

But there is a small matter of honour that has left Geoffrey Mutai stuck in a hard place and a rock. Both Kipsang, the London Marathon Champion (2:03.23) and Kimetto (2:02:57) are his friends and training mates.

Whereas Kimetto might have helped Mutai win the 2012-2013 World Marathon Majors (WMM) crown back in 2012 when he allowed him to finish ahead of him in Berlin, there will be no return of favour from Mutai when he runs in New York.

Kimetto is leading the quest for 500,000 U.S. dollar jackpot with 75 points and will clinch it if Kipsang (51 points) fails to win in New York. 25 points are at stake for the winner Vendita Fenty Puma Rihanna Creepers Velvet Nere , and Kipsang has no choice but to win the race.

"Both are my friends and if I beat Kipsang in New York, then Kimetto wins the WMM jackpot. If Kipsang beats me and other competitors, it is his for grabs because he will accrue points to 76. It is not fair to me to be the one to stand in their path," he said.

"But I will let my legs do the talking. My performance might leave either person not happy, but it is sports you know," Mutai said.

NEW DELHI Nuove Fenty Puma Rihanna Creepers Velvet Rosse , June 27 (Xinhua) -- A nationwide outrage has broken out after an elite club in the Indian capital asked a woman, who came dressed in a traditional northeastern Indian attire, to leave, prompting the club management to make an apology Tuesday.

Tailin Lyngdoh, who is from the northeastern state of Meghalaya, was wearing the traditional Khasi tribal dress when she went to the Delhi Golf Club with her employer Acquista Fenty Puma Rihanna Creepers Velvet Grigie , Nivedita Barthakur, Sunday, after they were invited for lunch by a member of the club.

Some 15 to 20 minutes into the lunch, she was reportedly asked to leave the club by the staff as she "looked like a domestic help in the traditional dress."

However, after a massive outrage in the social media against the club for being insensitive, the Delhi Golf Club said: "An apology has been made to the member who had brought the guest. This has been unconditionally accepted."

"We have sought an explanation from the staff and disciplinary action is in process air max 97 undefeated italia ," it added.

Lyngdoh has, however, said that she was very hurt over the incident. "I have travelled almost all over the world and several parts of India and have had food in the best hotels and clubs. But no one has hurled abuses or commented on my dress," she told the media.

People from the northeast are often racially abused in Delhi and its adjoining areas like Gurgaon and Noida, despite the government taking stern action against such practices.

Xi: "One country, two systems" the best arrangement for HK

Summer Davos Forum opens in Dalian offerte scarpe nike air max 97 , NE China

PV power station put into use in east China's town

Buildings shrouded by advection clouds in Chongqing, SW China

Midsummer Day marked in Estonia

Scenery at Bamboo Sea scenic spot in southwest China

Giant pandas "Meng Meng" and "Jiao Qing" to settle in new home in Berlin

In pics: terraces in NW China

US President Donald Trump sparked a political firestorm on Tuesday when he doubled down on his initial response to the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville that ended in bloodshed, saying there was "blame on both sides."

The Republican president - who one day ago solemnly denounced racism and singled out the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis as "criminals and thugs".
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: