ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Stel je even voor?  ~  www.theravensteamshop.com

Xuwanghuan
Geplaatst: Wo-Apr-2018 09:36:35 Reageren met citaat
Knocked off his board by an attacking shark Ryan Zimmerman Jersey , three-time world champion Mick Fanning punched the creature before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa on Sunday.

Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa

The Australian surfer was struck by the shark from behind and knocked into the water as he sat on his board waiting his turn during the JBay Open in Jeffrey's Bay in the Eastern Cape Province.

As he scans the water, two fins appear and with a splash he disappears under the surface. He is next seen furiously trying to swim to safety before a rescuer pulls him out of the water.

"A big sigh of relief seeing Fanning in one piece," a commentator is heard saying, on the video of the event posted on the World Surf League website.

"I felt something grab Michael Taylor Jersey , get stuck in my leg rope and instantly jump away. And it just kept coming at my board," Fanning said, once safe on the rescue boat.

Fanning said at first he swam away but then decided to defend himself and turned to punch the shark in the back.

"I saw it taking my board away and I just started cracking it," he told a crowd that gathered around him once he was back on shore Max Scherzer Jersey , referring to how he struck the shark.

"I'm totally fine. I've got nothing wrong with me," Fanning said in an interview. "There's a small depression in my board and my leg wrap (was) bitten. I'm just totally tripping out. To walk away from that, I'm just so stoked. Oh man."

Fanning's mother, Elizabeth Osborne Matt Wieters Jersey , who watched the incident live on television in Australia, wept as she told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio the attack was "the worst thing I've ever seen happen to any of my family because it was just there in front of me."

Osborne said she believes Fanning's brother Sean, who died in a car accident 17 years ago, was watching over his sibling.

The World Surf League cancelled the remainder of the event and Fanning will split the prize money with fellow Australian surfer Julian Wilson Matt Adams Jersey , who was also in the water when the attack happened. The two will share second place.

"We are incredibly grateful that no one was seriously injured today," the league said in a statement. "Mick's composure and quick acting in the face of a terrifying situation was nothing short of heroic."

Commentator Ross Williams said there are occasionally shark sightings in and around events but an actual attack was very unusual.

"For it to happen in that fashion during the finals, where it actually showed that crazy aggression toward Mick Fanning, such a crazy thing Kevin Long Jersey ," he said on the video.

BERLIN, March 25 (Xinhua) -- German police arrested two men in connection with Tuesday's terror attacks in Brussels, German media Spiegel Online reported on Friday.

In the area of Giessen, a town in the German federal state of Hesse Joe Blanton Jersey , German police arrested on Wednesday evening a man, who had received two suspicious SMS on his phone on the same day of Brussels attacks.

While one SMS contained the name of the suicide bomber Khalid El Bakraoui, the another message only one word "fin", the French word for "the end".

According to the report Jayson Werth Jersey , the later message was evidently posted just three minutes before Bakraoui set off bombs in a metro station in Brussels.

The investigators are now trying to clarify how this man might be associated with the Brussels bombings on Tuesday.

Another arrest occurred in the German city of Dusseldorf after a special task force of German police took Samir E. on Thursday afternoon.

As Spiegel Online reported, just as the Brussels suicide bomber Khalid El Bakraoui, Samir E. was also apprehended in last summer by the Turkish authorities at the border area between Turkey and Syria, as they were suspected of wishing to take part in the Syrian conflicts on the side of the Islamists or having taken part.

Both were deported in the same plane to Amsterdam where they had begun their trip to Turkey.

The German authorities are now questioning whether the two had a closer acquaintance or were even journeyed together.

Two suicide bombers who set off explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on Tuesday have been reportedly identified as brothers Khalid and Brahim El Bakraoui and have direct links with the Paris terror attacks last November.

The twin attacks on Tuesday have killed at least 31 people and injured more than 300 others.

Starting out with Clickbank can be very Howie Kendrick Jersey , very hard. Let me first start by telling you I only recommend one eBook for Clickbank affiliates. In my signature file you will find a link to it. On that page you can click the visit website link to get to it. But before you do that please read the rest of my advice below.

When first starting out you need to invest in your education. The worst mistake you can make is to learn the hard way. What is learning the hard way? Trying things you think up without any knowledge of their potential effectiveness. For example, buying a Clickbank mall and tossing it up on the web and doing nothing to promote it. for more detials:-www.ebook-author-interview.That is probably the most common mistake I've seen and there are a whole smorgasbord of sites that will promise you millions off malls. Most of us are attracted to Clickbank for three reasons, greed, fear or desperation: normally we desperately want to leave our day jobs behind and enjoy the laid-back work from home lifestyle (trust me Gio Gonzalez Jersey , the lifestyle .
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: