ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Stel je even voor?  ~  www.losangelesramsprostore.com/

Xuwanghuan
Geplaatst: Wo-Apr-2018 09:51:07 Reageren met citaat
"
DONGGUANG Dean Lowry Jersey , China, March 10 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's Ji Han Sol fared best in tough conditions to take a one stroke lead before first round play was suspended at 6.15pm due to darkness at the World Ladies Championship in China.

Ji carded a four-under-par 68 on the Olazabal Course at Mission Hills Resort Dongguan after torrential rain and thunderstorms delayed play by two hours and 40 minutes from 11.20am, meaning the first round will be completed on Friday morning.

Second year South Korean LPGA member Ji, 19, is targeting her first win as a professional following a career best finish of second at the 2015 Doosan Match play Championship on the KLPGA Tour.

She started from the 10th hole and birdied the 13th and 17th before dropping a shot on 18. She picked up three more birdies at the third, fourth and seventh to hold a one-shot lead over compatriots Chung Ye-Na and Oh Ji Hyun after eight and 13 holes respectively and Anne-Lise Caudal of France after 11.

Ji admitted the cool and breezy conditions were very tough and said, through translation: ""I am really happy to get a great score even though it was raining a lot. I was trying to be relaxed mentally and it helped me to finish as the leader.

""The first time I played this course in the practice round, I thought it was not that difficult. To be honest, it felt easy for me at that time. However Kyle Murphy Jersey , when I played today in the first round of the competition, I realized that this course is not easy at all.

""Today my shots were not the best and I made many mistakes. I will practice my ball striking and short game more for tomorrow so that I can lift the winner's trophy.""

Denmark's Nanna Koerstz Madsen is a stroke further behind on two-under-par alongside South Korean trio Ko Jin-young, Lee Jung-Min and Cho Yoon Ji.

Celine Herbin, winner of the Lacoste Ladies Open de France on home soil last September, is the leading European in the clubhouse after making birdie on the ninth for a round of one-under-par 71 to share ninth spot with South Koreans Park Ji Young and Lee Seung Hyun as well as China's Pan Yanhong and Lin Tzu-Chi from Chinese Taipei.

The forecast is for cool and cloudy conditions on Friday with a few passing showers and highs of 13C.

In the team competition, South Korea has a combined score of four-under-par midway through the first round, with a three stroke lead over China and Chinese Taipei.

" Dubai is an ideal aim for family holidaying. The city hosts the earth's richest horse race, worldwide tennis, million dollar lotteries Jahri Evans Jersey , and golf tournaments in addition to month-long shopping festivals. It sport the world?s tallest as well as most lavish hotel, the Burj Al Arab, shaped as a billowing sail - perched on the artificial platform in sea. Some of the places that are noteworthy to mention are the Bird sanctuary, Creekside Park, Wild Wadi Water Park, indoor ski resort, as well as The Gold Souk.

Following is a slew of Dubai Luxury Hotels as well as sites to see: Mina A' Salam at the Madinat Jumeirah, The Fairmont Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Davon House Jersey , Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa, Ritz-Carlton Dubai, Grosvenor House Dubai, Hilton Dubai Creek, Al Bustan Rotana Hotel, Shangri - La Hotel, Dar Al Masyaf at the Madinat Jumeirah, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Vince Biegel Jersey , Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, Le Meridien Dubai, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Hatta Fort HotelJW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Club Resort and Spa, Sheraton Jumeira Beach Resort and Towers, Traders Hotel Dubai, InterContinental Dubai, Dusit Dubai Jamaal Williams Jersey , Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai, Sheraton Deira Hotel and Towers, Sofitel Dubai City Centre, Hyatt Regency Dubai, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai, Al Sondos Suites by Le Meridien, Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai Montravius Adams Jersey , Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai, Le Meridien Fairway, Taj Palace Hotel, Coral Oriental Dubai, Four Points Bur Dubai, Capitol Hotel, Jumeira Rotana Hotel, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers, Metropolitan Palace Hotel Josh Jones Jersey , Concorde Hotel and Residence, Palm Tree Court and Spa, Le Meridien Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments, Metropolitan Hotel Dubai, Pearl Residence, Regent Beach Resort Dubai, Park Hyatt Dubai, Regent Palace Hotel, Chelsea Tower and Orchid Hotel.

There are approximately 18 four as well as 5 star hotels in the region of Jumeirah. A room costs amid $100 as well as $1500. Close to Dubai airport Kevin King Jersey , there are 3 to 5 star hotels with the room charges of around $90 to $300. Bur Dubai has twenty eight hotels of 2 to 5 stars. Rate per room is amid $77 and $640. Deira has additional 2 to 5 star hotels with rooms costing amid $70 and $225. Dubai Desert has 2 five star hotels with the room rent costing about $200.

It will not be an embellishment to say that Dubai is maybe, the richest as well as the most luxurious holiday aim in the globe. Grown almost out of a desert, this oil rich state has generated a few of the contemporary world?s architectural wonders. If you considered size was an American fixation, stay till you see Dubai. From airport to sky high hotels to huge shopping malls, the whole thing in Dubai is grand and big.

Location wise, Dubai is located in North-Eastern parts of Arabian Peninsula, a harsh and a dry land. It takes around 6-7 hours to fly from London, twelve hours from New York. There are a lot of flights all across the year.

What Is a Strategy MMO Game? Breighner Selma
Submitted 2014-02-19 13:42:48 If you have heard the term strategy MMO game and are not specific what this really is then you need to know that MMO holds for huge multi-player onl.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: