ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Acties  ~  China 22MCC Group Thursday signed an agreement on infrastruc

missdior
Geplaatst: Vr-Mei-2018 05:01:40 Reageren met citaat
HAVANA England World Cup Jerseys , Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Nayvis Diaz does not regret selling her Peugeot car to finance the opening of her bicycle repair and rental shop in Havana, three years ago.

Now, seven women work in VeloCuba, which Diaz opened after leaving her job at the Ministry of Foreign Trade to take advantage of Cuba's economic reforms.

VeloCuba's beginnings in September 2014 were not easy but its owner did not give up and took charge of everything: the workshop, accounting England Soccer Jerseys , even distributing advertising flyers.

"I did it absolutely all. One of our employees used to be a professional cyclist and she brought all the technical knowledge on fixing a bike," she told Xinhua.

Accompanied by Dayli Carvo, a former national cycling team member, Diaz has helped cycling stand out in Havana.

As advertising opportunities are extremely limited in Cuba, Diaz's clientele was built up through word of mouth Wayne Rooney World Cup Jersey , including the fact that only women are employed in the workshop.

"The objective is to empower women in different activities they seemingly cannot do," explained Diaz.

VeloCuba saw rapid success and, after a year, it expanded to offer rentals, road repairs Tom Heaton World Cup Jersey , servicing at home and offering five bicycle tours through the capital. Guides on these tours can offer them in Spanish, English, German and French.

"We place great emphasis on knowing historical matters. We are very keen for our visitors to discover architecture, art, new places they can go at night Theo Walcott World Cup Jersey , and learn about Cuban society," said Diaz.

Now, VeloCuba has two workshops, one in the central neighborhood of Vedado and another in Old Havana, among the city's busiest districts.

The lack of a large-scale market for bicycles is the main problem of VeloCuba Ryan Bertrand World Cup Jersey , which has had to buy bicycles from foreign tourists visiting the island.

However, as a service to the community, the workshops repair and maintain wheelchairs for free.

"It is our way, as a company, to offer some help to society Ross Barkley World Cup Jersey ," said Diaz.

VeloCuba has a coordinated partnership with Cuba's sports authorities to establish activities for children, including cycling.

"I dream that, on one or two days a week, only cycling is allowed in the city," Diaz said with a smile.

Albanian version of Chinese president's book on governance launched in Tirana

Opening ceremony held for 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Bubble run held to celebrate National Day in N China

Kazak Autonomous County develops eco-tourism in China's Xinjiang

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese Raheem Sterling World Cup Jersey , Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

Tweet

Let’s discuss Wp The Most Effective Extensions. In my very humble opinion this wonderful time occurs for your site.

Working together with WordPress plug-ins allows you to require a basic ordinary Wp style and with the influx of one’s miracle magic wand, puff, there is a Wp website ready to obey your every order. There are occasions a couple of arriving automatically together with your Wp blog but they are standard and in some cases you will need to delete the people they came with the particular style.

These kinds of infants are excellent also because they provide you with more choices, characteristics and lots of features. There exists a good way to improve the seem of your WP weblog. There is also plug-ins that will allow you to definitely backup your WordPress weblog which can be extremely important just in case something goes terribly incorrect and also you lose all of your data.

You have types that allow you to bring your article and disperse these throughout many social networking sites Phil Jones World Cup Jersey , in addition to Feed websites. They help you to definitely enhance the look of your site along with show you the actual statistics for the website. This really is certainly not the full listing of what this kind of marvelous inclusion can perform however believed you get the idea.

When you start looking at all the plug-ins that is available to you personally, you will see that there are many that do practically the same. So in the beginning you will find your self baffled where one to trigger to your web site, nevertheless; there’s a proven way they are able to enable you to choose and that is with a score program one can learn.

What you do is basically that you see your admin section of your Wp website go through the plug-ins on the left-hand facet, right now there you will see where one can add a brand new one. Then there is a place that you can make the title of the one out of issue then you will view a set of plug-ins with a superstar method about it.

So there you will discover several which have several celebrities, four superstars Phil Jagielka World Cup Jersey , and so forth. And also are many occasions you will have a few comments by earlier customers that will assist show you. Another great way to find the most effective plug-ins to use would be to look at to the Warrior Discussion board and do a search for top plug-ins you’ll find many presently there. Also in the actual Soldier Forum I have found great ones that I can acquire at a very cheap price that may fit my tastes flawlessly of my personal WordPress website.

For more knowledge about WP Tube Ninja you can check us out at http:www.wordpressthebestpluginswp-tube-ninja for details and updates.

Number of View :127 I was meeting with a group of men in London, England. There was a very handsome man in the group. His skin was a chestnut color, white white teeth, and dark eyes with a wonderful personality. He spoke impeccable English. I could not wait to talk with him and find out why he was there and where he came from.

When I met him I thought "what a charming man." He was in London on ho. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Finland Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Team Russia Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: