ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Acties  ~  First, people need to search for a licensed entity.

missdior
Geplaatst: Do-Mei-2018 09:16:55 Reageren met citaat
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Six-time all-around world champion Kohei Uchimura held off strong challenge from Ukraine's Oleg Vernyayev to take his second consecutive Olympic gold in gymnastics at the Rio Games on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old Japanese was second behind Vernyayev in Sunday's qualification after falling off the high bar, but still considered as the favorite to win in the final.

As the reigning European champion and 2014 world champion on parallel bars, Vernyayev snatched the lead after third rotation and extended his advantage to 0.901 points before the last routine thanks to his convincing performance on parallel bars, which earned him a all-high of 16.100 points.

Uchimura showed his best on the last apparatus of high bar with a routine of 7.100 difficulty in great quality, scoring 15.800 points.

Entering the field as the closing gymnast, Vernyayev needed 14.899 points to clinch the gold. With a routine of 6.500 difficulty, a small jump forward cost him the top podium in landing as the judges decided a score of 14.800 points, leaving Uchimura cheering and Vernyayev apparently stunned in remorse.

""Oleg achieved an incredible score. I knew that although high bar is one of my favorite, I have to achieve a certain score. I just perform as usual. I was calm and I think that's really my key to success,"" said Uchimura, whose had a total score of 92.365 points.

""Since 2009 this event's title has been remaining with me. I have to defend it again, but today it is very tricky. The final high bar score was extremely great. I'm happy with my result. Even if I lose the gold, I would not be disappointed,"" said the Japanese, who had the leading scores in high bar, floor and vault.

Since winning his first all-around world title in 2009, Uchimura has swept all the all-around gold medals both in the world championships and Olympic Games.

""After the parallel bars I didn't even see the score. When I return to the high bar, I didn't check it either. I did my best and leave it to the judges,"" said Vernyayev, who finished 11th in the all-around event at the 2012 London Games.

Britain's Max Whitlock took the bronze medal with a score of 90.641.

""I'm proud of what I've done today. Doing six pieces right is a very tough job. I've come third to two outstanding gymnasts. I'm relieved and excited. I stand here proud,"" said Whitlock.

" The TESOL course is basically very useful for the English Teachers or learners who want a job abroad. It is also a part of the undergraduate degree in Linguistics. Students all the time complete the certificate enrollment form in order to receive their certificate.

A TESOL Certification is basically:-
1) A program that will assist you to recognize how to work with the English Language.
2) It can be completed in combination with another degree.
3) It is often finished in just two semesters.
4) It can even be completed online all over the world. Online Certification in TESOL is far better than the onsite certification
5) It prepares you to teach English at every level and to every age group.
6) It even let you understand the experience and be familiar with new cultures.
7) It prepares you to even work with Immigrants in the United States.

Certification program in TESOL is basically for those talented Rafael Marquez World Cup Jersey , knowledgeable, skilled Paul Aguilar World Cup Jersey , qualified and aspiring English teachers who will be teaching English to non-native English speakers of any age group or of any level.

TESOL Online Certification
UNI-Prep Institute of TESOL offers Online TESOL Certification to candidates who register here. The program is 120 hours in length, & is fully accredited and even internationally recognized .They teaches people using a mixture of videos Orbelin Pineda World Cup Jersey , readings and interactive assignments. During the course, a personal tutor is always available for the candidates who are pursuing TESOL Online. If the students face any doubts the tutor always clears it and also provides them with a feedback so that the candidates can become more responsible from the next time.

Their courses are designed to be both Educational and amusing. Their online studying fees are $250 and the fees are all inclusive and include all fees. They do not charge additional fees on top of this.

They don’t have a set of proper schedule or timings of study Nestor Araujo World Cup Jersey , people can study at their own pace and time. Most graduates complete their certificate program in 2-4 weeks.

Their objective is to make sure that students and graduates are completely content, satisfied and pleased with them.

However Miguel Layun World Cup Jersey , there are certain advantages or benefits doing a TESOL Course. Some of those benefits include -
A) TESOL Certification or the TESOL course develops you in a professional manner. The professional and the specialized training helps the candidates to apply and find a job and also it trains and develops you to become a certified professional. The best and the useful methods and practices are adopted while teaching English as a second language to the non-native speakers.
B) It creates a kind of group or community of the learners of TESOL. When basically people earn a TESOL Certification or become TESOL certified, they are connected to the people of their type or the people of their kind.
C) It helps you gain a wide range of experience in teaching skills and provide you with so much of knowledge in the field of English. TESOL workshops and programs are specifically designed for the students so that they gain experience and knowledge as well

UNI-Prep Institute offers the best TESOL Online courses in a professional manner at an affordable price. To know more visit our website HERE: https:www.uni-prep

NAIROBI Meliton Hernandez World Cup Jersey , Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- More than 1. Wholesale Shirts Cheap T-shirts Cheap T-shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Hoddies Cheap NFL Hats Cheap Nike NBA Shirts Cheap Baseball Hoddies Cheap Hats China
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: