ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Acties  ~  Convert/Play 720p/1080p MKV on Android Tablets or Phones

Velemoochi
Geplaatst: Di-Mei-2015 06:55:46 Reageren met citaat
Convert/Play 720p/1080p MKV on Android Tablets or Phones

This article offers a brief instruction about how to convert MKV to Android Devices supported video format, and transfer the converted movies or videos to Android Devices for playback.

From Android product page, you will know that video formats supported by Android Devices are limited, it only supports H.264/MPEG4 codec MP4, MOV and M4V format, the other formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MTS, TiVo are all not supported, even if you have transferred them to Android Devices, the tablet can't recognize these files.

I'm the Chief Consultant (budgetting) Royal Danish Theatre. I have collection of DVD's/BD's on HD and some AVCHD shootings from Panasonic HDC-SD9. My main propose is to convert from mkv to mp4 for use in Android-devices. Now we will share the best way to play unsupported video formats on Android Devices, here we take MKV for example, if you have other formats, the steps are the same.

To get MKV videos played on Android Devices, the most effective way is to convert MKV to MP4 with best video settings for Android Devices. Now follow this article; you will learn how to accomplish this easily within a few clicks.

Hot Search: Blu-ray to Android | DVD to Android | App Store for Android | iTunes to Android | Digital Copy to Android

How to convert and transfer MKV videos to Android Devices

Preparation:

Here I'd like to introduce Pavtube Android Video Converter, a very easy-to-use video to Android Devices converting program which comes with flawless video quality and quick conversion speed. It integrates many presets for Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Nexus 6/9, Kindle Fire HD 8.9/7, HTC One M9, Xperia Z4, Surface 3, Surface Hub, etc; many other presets waiting for you to pick up.

I have some earlier experience of Pavtube, and I like its relatively easy learning curve. Have used DVDFab, Xilisoft, Wondershare among others, but Pavtube wins as for its functionality of stability. I also use it for perfecting my AVCHD editing workflow in Pinnacle Studio 17 ultimate with a coherent hopefully to create a bit more attractive video for family use. Mac version are here: MKV to Android Converter for Mac.

Tutorials: Converting MKV videos to Android Devices friendly format

Step 1: Load mkv video files to this Video to Android Converter

Download the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate on your computer, install and run the program, add videos.

You can choose to import videos or the entire folder by clicking the top left two icons.

Step 2. Choose output profile for your Android Tablet/Phone.

Click "Format" and select an output profile for your Android device. Basically the Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4) is an universal format for Android tablets and smartphones.

Also, there are optimized presets for Samsung, Amazon Kindle, Google Nexus, Asus Transformer, Acer, Archos and more. For example, if you wanna play DVD movies on your Android Tablet Sony Xperia, you can select "Sony" > "Sony Xperia Tablet Series Video(*.mp4)" as output format. For Samsung Galaxy series, just choose the corresponding profiles from Samsung option.

Step 3. Customize video specs for Android Devices (Optional).

You could also click the "Settings" to adjust the video and audio parameters of output files.

In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution (you could define it yourself according to your Android Devices tablet) and Bitrate for your movie.
In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate for your movie.

According to my experience, for watching videos on an Android phone or tablet, 720p with 1500~3000kbps (depends on what device you use) is just all right.

Step 4. Start mkv Videos to Android Conversion.

You can hit the big red "Convert" to start converting MKV to MP4 with best video settings for Android Devices. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locate the converted video.

Now, you can transfer MKV videos to Android Devices for smooth playback without any problem.

If you don't know android video transfer, refer to the post below:

How to put videos to Android Smartphones?
Transfer Video/Photo/Song files to Android Tablet

More Tips:

Source: http://open-mobile-share.com/top-mkv-converter-for-android-devices/
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: