ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Enkele richtlijnen  ~  ke it to the NFL.

panxing18
Geplaatst: Di-Sep-2018 03:13:06 Reageren met citaat
Representatives for Mark Ingram say the Saints running back did not test positive for a performance enhancing drug and is weighing options for challenging his four-game suspension.

Paul Bobbitt and David Jones of VIP Sports Management say Ingram was using a substance that is permitted by the NFL with a ”proper use exemption.”

Ingram’s agents did not specify which substance Ingram used.

The NFL’s drug policy does not merely ban performance enhancing drugs Kam Chancellor Jersey , but also certain legal substances which have been known to skew drug test results.

The NFL announced Ingram’s suspension on Tuesday.

Bobbitt and Jones say Ingram has challenged the NFL’s decision through arbitration, and that his legal team will consider further options after reviewing the arbitrator’s recent ruling.

Last season Davon House Jersey , Ingram rushed for a career-high 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns to go with 416 yards receiving.

Giants rookie running back Saquon Barkley has made his first big purchase since becoming an NFL player.

Barkley revealed on Instagram that he has bought a house for his parents Kyle Wilber Jersey , something he’s been wanting to do since he first realized he had the talent to make it to the NFL.

“Something I promised my parents, ever since I was a young kid Steve Largent Jersey ,” Barkley wrote. “Finally be able to achieve that goal is the most amazing feeling. Every kid out there that has a dream continue to keep your head down and work your butt off, great things will come along the way.”

Barkley previously said the house would be atop his priorities. His rookie contract as the second overall pick in the draft will pay him a guaranteed $31.5 million over his first four years in the league.
Adidas Daniel Sedin Jersey
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: