ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Voorstellen  ~  www.2018footballdraft.com

yellowbaby520
Geplaatst: Wo-Dec-2018 07:24:26 Reageren met citaat
Health > Medical > Medical Procedures > Abortion > Pro Life AbortionPatient Testimonials - Cynthia
Posted by slimlifesolutions in Health on May 16th Cheap 49ers Hats , 2018

CYNTHIA

Dr. Eslami and his office saved my life. I was 100 plus pounds over weight and Type 2 diabetic. I had my monument and decided that WLS was the way I would have to go. I also knew better then most people because I am an RN. On May 1, 2013, I had the Sleeve Gastrectomy by the doctor and I have never looked back. I was 310 lbs at the start and as of Jan. 4, 2014 I hit my goal weight of 130 lbs lost. Dr. Eslami and his office have been with me every step of the way. The pre-operative and after care was the best. If you have a question they are right there to help. This surgery is not just a physical change its a mental and lifestyle change as well. I currently am off all medications for type 2 diabetes. My health is back and on top of it I look and feel better! I thank everyone at the office for their support and Dr. Eslami for his bedside manner and skill as a doctor.

PEREZ

I had Gastric Bypass in September of 2013 and In 6 short months I have regained my life back. I started at 263 pounds and as of today I am at 173 pounds so in a short 6 months I have lost 90 pounds Cheap 49ers Hoodie , I have lost 12 pant sizes I started at a 2224 and I am now in a size 10 not only have I regained my life for myself and my family. I have regained my health to be there for my family and watch my children grow. None of this would have been possible without Dr. Eslami and his amazing staff they are the ones who truly helped me in this next step of my life.

JENNIFER

I had the Sleeve Gastrectomy January 16, 2013. Prior to my surgery there was concern about whether surgery was possible due to abdominal scaring and adhesions I had from a birth defect. I appreciate Dr Eslami's brutal honesty, even on the day of surgery, letting me know that even with all the tests and precautions he couldn't promise I'd come out of surgery with what I wanted. In the end he was able to safely perform a sleeve.

So far I've lost over 65 pounds. I can't say the road has been easy but the support from Dr Eslami and his staff is always there. Lynette is awesome with helping you navigate insurance and pre-operative stuff. Amanda is very accessible to answer questions. I even texted her while at the grocery store comparing yogurt for my pre-operative diet. I can not say enough about Rondi Cheap 49ers T-Shirts , the bariatric nurse. She's a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful cheerleader. She even came to check in on me at the hospital. All of Dr. Eslami's team are down to earth awesome people. Come to the classes and support group and you'll get to know them even more.

Patient Of Slim Life Solutions

Afshin Eslami, M.D.

Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Eslami earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Tehran in Iran. Upon graduation, Dr. Eslami completed two years of service in the military as a general practitioner. In 1999 he relocated to the United States and completed a residency program in General Surgery at the University of Maryland in Baltimore, and was awarded a chief residency completion in both surgical trauma and intensive care shock trauma. He then went on to the Baylor College of Medicine in Texas to complete his fellowship in Advanced Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery.

In addition to his formal education Custom San Francisco 49ers Jersey , Dr. Eslami has been very involved with clinical research, and often presents his articles at various conferences around the country.

Dr Eslami is an active member of the medical staff at several Mercy Hospitals. He has obtained Board Certification in Surgery from the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES). Dr Eslami is designated as a Center of Excellence- Bariatric Surgeon through the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) of which he is an active member. Dr. Eslami is a piano player and he enjoys spending time with friends and family, participating in cultural meetings, and reading history in his spare time.

Recently there has been a tide of esources.co scam reports that have caused some anxiety to people who do not know much about this site but are planning to join. While esources.co review blogs vehemently deny any wrongdoing on eSources Cheap 49ers Jerseys , the suspicious mind may not believe these denials easily. So, does that mean these hundreds of esources.co review articles that show eSources in a positive light, are wrong?

It may take a while to figure out who is right and who is not. However, a look at some basic facts is enlightening. Most eSources.co review posts do not carry even a hint of any scam. These esources.co reviews talk about the various opportunities eSources highlights for the benefit of resellers and eBay vendors. They discuss the various ways to use these opportunities to the buyer’s advantage. No esources.co review post 49ers Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , however, even mentions esources in connection with any kind of scam.

Another point to note is that these esources.co review blogs are maintained by regular eSources users. Unless you have used a website, you cannot comment on how things work over there. On the other hand, negative esources.co review comments are more often than not 49ers Arik Armstead Jersey , posted by non-users. Sometimes, the veracity of the claims in these negative esources.co review blogs is under question mainly because no one knows the identity of the writer.

Happy Users

All this while, however, esources.co review blogs from genuine users are growing in numbers. People who used this site once were delighted with the services offered. According to some of them who create and update these esources.co review blogs 49ers DeForest Buckner Jersey , the eSources site is the ultimate in B2B directories. It offers trade leads, it connects buyers and suppliers, it provides. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NCAA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Basketball Jerseys Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NCAA College Jerseys
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: