ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Voorstellen  ~  Santiago Arias Jersey

yellowbaby520
Geplaatst: Za-Dec-2018 09:37:39 Reageren met citaat
BEIJING Sean Couturier Womens Jersey , Aug. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- A man from East China successfully donated peripheral blood stem cells on Thursday at a hospital in Beijing, and the stem cells were then sent to the United States to help save a young leukemia patient.

Han Jin, a 38-year-old coal mine worker from Suzhou, Anhui province, had 165 milliliters of blood containing the stem cells extracted from his body during an procedure that lasted for more than two hours on Thursday morning at Navy General Hospital.

The blood was then sent on a plane bound for the US in the afternoon so the stem cells could be transplanted into a boy there. Other details about the boy Travis Konecny Womens Jersey , such as his name, age and location, were not disclosed-a general practice to protect a patient's privacy.

"I am so glad to see that with a little of my blood I can save a child's life," Han said. "I wish to extend my best wishes to the child I don't know. I hope he will recover soon."

Zhu Peiyu, Han's doctor at Navy General Hospital Ivan Provorov Womens Jersey , said it is rare for blood stem cells of people who are not related to match, and the chances are lower than one in tens of thousands.

"The boy is so lucky," she said.

Considering the child's age and weight, 100 milliliters of blood will be enough for him, Zhu said.

"We collected more than required in case of any risks that might happen during the transplant Jakub Voracek Womens Jersey ," she said.

A transplant of blood stem cells is considered to be the most effective way to treat serious blood diseases such as leukemia, she said.

Han said he has been donating blood twice a year since 2004. He said he registered in 2013 to be a voluntary blood stem cell donor at Suzhou's blood center.

He said he received a call from a woman in June who said she was from the Anhui provincial Red Cross, and she asked whether he would like to donate blood stem cells, since his sample was matched to a patient in the US.

"I was very excited to hear the news and said I was sure that I would like to donate," he said. "I know it is not easy to get a match between a donor and a patient."

Qi Huijia Shayne Gostisbehere Womens Jersey , an official from the Red Cross in Suzhou who accompanied Han to Beijing for the donation, said Han is the first resident of Suzhou who has successfully been matched with a foreign patient and donated the stem cells.

By the end of 2013, the number of blood stem cell samples collected by the China Marrow Donor Program had reached 1.83 million, and 3,927 donors had given blood stem cells to help save others Claude Giroux Womens Jersey , including providing stem cells for 133 overseas patients, the society said.

Zhu, Han's doctor, said that in recent years she has seen more patients with serious blood diseases being saved because of increased donations.

(Source:Chinadaily)

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Following is the schedule of Rio Olympics finals to be contested on Sunday, August 21, the last competition day of the Games (all local time):

Athletics

9:30 Men's marathon

Rhythmic gymnastics

11:50 Group all-around final - rotation 2

Cycling mountain bike

12:30 Men's cross-country

Volleyball

13:15 Men

Handball

14:00 Men

Boxing

14:00 Women's middle (69-75kg)

14:15 Men's fly (52kg)

15:00 Men's light welter (64kg)

15:15 Men's super heavy (+91kg)

Wrestling

14:15 Men's freestyle 65kg

15:00 Men's freestyle 97kg

Basketball

15:45 Men

" Shopping is every girl s fancy. Shopping for shoes on the other hand is another important matter because it entails creative planning and stylish decision. Currently, retro shoes are making great fashion statement. You might want to ask the top five retro shoe styles Wayne Simmonds Womens Jersey , so read on.

Sexy High Heels

Stilettos are not dropped off from the retro shoe styles list. The use of high heel shoes was so rampant among ladies because it is considered as being sexy. With the current shoe trends in the show business, celebrities continue to advertise their own favorite pairs. One of the famous and sexiest retro styles is the one with multiple thin straps and very high, pointed heels. Using it gives a catwalk effect contributing to sexiness. Vintage and burlesque shoes are categorized under this style.

Classic Sneakers

Most retro brands work for men and women. Sports shoes have their own retro style that can be purchased from different shops. The top brand for classic sport shoes are Adidas, Converse and Diadora. They continue to gain popularity and their brands wear more than the name but of quality. Whether you are bar hopping, shopping Nolan Patrick Womens Jersey , strolling around, doing gym practices and more, you can t go wrong with this style.

Traditional Kickers

One may think that this one is already old fashioned but we have to take note that it has been reigning the world during the sixties. It was all the rage and was so well loved because of its stunning and appealing designs. The original Kicker was born in Belgium and now it is available wordwide in various styles and designs. This retro shoe style is more expensive compare to others but it is worth the bucks. The quality of Kickers was proven to be superb and it can outlast any older shoes. It can be in the form of a beige leather or something else. Another good thing about this style is that they are very comfortable to wear. From its traditional style, it has been extended its borders to modern types. Suede can be personalized in different colors and you can match it with laces. The sole is one of its trademarks which is very flexible and longer lasting.

Ladies Wellies or Wellington Boots

During the spring season, stores on sale always feature this kind of retro shoes embellished with a pink and paisley pattern and even more. Wellington Boots is becoming popular footwear during different events. It is also being advertised together with sl. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Zach Ertz Eagles Jersey
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: