ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Babbelhoekje  ~  Buzzy Lifestyle Vlogger Hannah Meloche Launches Jewelry Upst

xysoom
Geplaatst: Wo-Aug-2019 05:54:58 Reageren met citaat
Buzzy Lifestyle Vlogger Hannah Meloche Launches Jewelry Upstart ‘Starlite Village’

Burgeoning lifestyle vlogger and recent high school grad Hannah Meloche has just launched her own company.Cheap Jewelry Sites

The 18-year-old is the proprietor of Starlite Village, which will vend jewelry, accessories, and apparel. The brand serves to build on a handful of jewelry collections Meloche launched last fall alongside OK1984, which sells contemporary accessories alongside top lifestyle influencers. Meloche counts 1.8 million subscribers on her flagship YouTube channel, and 1.1 million subscribers on a secondary vlog hub. Each of her previous OK1984 collections sold out within days.

Starlite Village will comprise a monthly jewelry subscription box, priced at $35 — each of which will tout a different theme. The launch collection has been themed ‘Galaxy’, and includes a layered necklace, earrings, and a three-piece ring set (below). The boxes can also be purchased individually for $40 apiece. In coming months, Starlite Village will start to vend other jewelry and apparel offerings.

And the brand already seems to be a hit with Meloche’s fans. On its launch day, June 30, the website clocked 140,000 sessions, and its Instagram account has already amassed 33,000 followers.

“I wanted to create a brand that could be bigger than Hannah Meloche,” Meloche said in a statement. “Since launching my jewelry collection this past fall, my viewers have been asking for more…I want my jewelry collection to inspire my viewers to dream big. Starlite Village was created to be a daily reminder that inspires you to spread your own light, and never forget your own worth.”

Meloche is repped by talent firm Select Management, which also operates a unit called SelectNext that helps clients develop both original productions and consumer products. That said, Starlite Village is not a SelectNext collab.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: