ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Voorstellen  ~  CAS 80714-61-0 Nootropic Peptide ACTH (4-7) N-Acetyl Semax

xysoom
Geplaatst: Wo-Sep-2019 08:19:47 Reageren met citaat
CAS 80714-61-0 Nootropic Peptide ACTH (4-7) N-Acetyl Semax

Semax powder is what's called a synthetic heptapeptide, meaning that it's a chain of 7 amino acids as a single molecule. Interestingly enough, the semax molecule mirrors a fragment of adrenocorticotropic hormone, which is released in the pituitary gland of humans in response to environmental stress.

It was originally developed in Moscow, Russia as a treatment mostly for neurological-related disorders, such as poor memory, depression, ADHD, and post-stroke treatment.

Additionally, Semax can be used as an immune-system booster or as a treatment for peptic ulcers, strangely enough.Semax can also be used off-label as a nootropic, with many properties that make it quite suitable for regular use.

Benefits of Semax:
In between the 2 - 3 decades since semax was synthesized and tested, there have been numerous studies on animals and humans to see the benefits of the drug. One of the primary benefits of semax is as a cognitive enhancer. One 2 day study of power plant workers tested semax and memory formation. The 1 mg dose 1 hour prior to the exam showed a drastic increase in correct responses.

The mechanism for improving cognitive function relates to brain chemicals like BDNF and NGF. Semax can increase BDNF and NGF by 8 and 5 times the baseline. Numerous other studies have confirmed the increase in BDNF, which acts as a type of fertilizer for the brain to develop new neurological connections.

Another way semax improves cognitive abilities is through the increase of alpha brain wave states. EEG studies show semax can increase alpha brain waves in patients, but also can prevent negative EEG changes during stressful situations (hyperventilation).

The benefits for alpha brain waves may also help support positive mood enhancement and reducing anxiety. Semax benefits include reducing symptoms of stress and depression. The Journal of Psychophysiology published a study on the sedative effects of semax on those who were suffering from mental illness. Part of these benefits may come from an increase in serotonin turnover, which is traditionally done with SSRIs.

Finally, an interesting but not incredibly well-researched benefit of semax is as for stimulant potentiation. Studies show that semax in combination with stimulants (such as amphetamine) could increase the dopamine release from the drug. One study showed an increase of activity from 182% (just the amphetamine) versus 261% (amphetamine and semax).
Dosage Guide:

For nootropic purposes, a dose 0.25-1mg per day would seem suitable. A single dose is sufficient for the entire day and possibly beyond. Intranasal or Sub-Q administration are the only accepted ways of administering Semax. Do not consume by mouth or sublingually as Semax will be rendered inactive.

Lyophilised Semax will require reconstitution with sterile water before being suitable for injection or intranasal administration.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
CrystalD
Geplaatst: Wo-Apr-2020 09:18:41 Reageren met citaat
Thanks for sharing australian writing services topic about the product. Here I have one quick question. As I have heard a lot about its side effects as well but here you didn’t mention anything like that. So does this product didn’t have any side effects? please share the fact.
Rita Fleming
Geplaatst: Zo-Mrt-2021 04:01:27 Reageren met citaat
Ok, with this forum I had lost my last hope to find the lacking information for my paper. I think the best and the most efficient decision will be to buy pre written essays and save some time to catch up on other subjects.

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: