ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Enkele richtlijnen  ~  You Can Buy The Expensive BMW M240i For Just $eleven In Rock

dakunlee
Geplaatst: Za-Aug-2023 08:30:57 Reageren met citaat
You Can Buy The Expensive BMW M240i For Just $eleven In Rocket League

Typically retailing for over $forty five,000, the extremely-top rate BMW M240i could be available in Rocket League for just $11 on November four. That interprets to an in-game fee of Rocket League Items one,one hundred Credits, despite the fact that you're also getting some different cosmetics as a part of the time-confined deal.

It's well worth mentioning, but, that the BMW M240i Wheels cannot be utilized by other vehicles � and authorized customization items can't be used at the BMW M240i. Aside from that caveat, fanatics of the luxury automobile have plenty to look ahead to later this week.

Beyond the brand new car, BMW also found out it'll be the identify sponsor for the second local tournament inside the RLCS European circuit. The action kicks off on November five, and you may track in to the occasion on Twitch or YouTube. The livestream will see sixteen of the arena's excellent Rocket League players going head-to-head as they compete for a part of the $25,000 prize pool.

Rocket League keeps to look excellent collaborations and partnerships in view that going free-to-play remaining yr. Not only have we visible real vehicle producers together with Ford and BMW join the sport, however Psyonix has also managed to RL Items paintings with the X-Games, Batman, and other pop culture icons. The recreation is greater than six years antique now � but it shows no sign of slowing down.

The BMW M240i can be to be had in Rocket League between November four and November 10, so forestall through the in-sport shop and test out the offer before it disappears.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: