ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Acties  ~  Get back lost SMS, Contacts, Photos and Videos on HTC 10

rileysarah123
Geplaatst: Ma-Jan-2017 12:20:12 Reageren met citaat
The HTC 10 is more than just the company's flagship smartphone for 2016. It is what will hopefully bring HTC back on its feet after years of losing precious market share. Knowing this, HTC has done its best to make the 10 as awesome as possible. The phone has the looks and specs to impress, while the software, based on Android 6.0, promises a smooth, fun user experience. Furthermore, the HTC 10 and its reinvented UltraPixel camera hope to wow us with its images and videos. Alas, the front-facing stereo speakers have been dropped, but instead, we're given dedicated woofer and tweeter, powered by individual amplifiers.

However, data loss on HTC 10 may happen a lot. If you accidentally deleted or formatted precious SMS, Contacts, photos and videos from HTC 10, don’t feel frustrated, you should know that the deleted files are not completely erased. Instead, they are still there and can be recovered with reliable data recovery software.

“Is it possible to recover deleted Photos from HTC 10? I accidentally delete the “Camera” folder on my HTC 10. All my photos and videos are lost. I want to get them back. Any ideas?”

“Hi, last night, it was on a party when I took many funny videos with my HTC 10, and when I want to transfer them to my computer today, I found them are gone. I am afraid I deleted them by mistake. Is there any tool can recover deleted data from HTC 10? Thanks for your help. ”—Lily K

Here, UFUSoft Android Data Recovery is recommended. This software is the most popular software among HTC 10 user as well as other Android phone users to retrieve lost data. It can easily recover lost SMS, Messages, WhatsApp videos, images and messages, Call logs, Photos/ Pictures/ Gallery, Videos, Documents, Contacts from any Android phone including HTC 10. It is avaliable for smart phone with from Android 2.3 or earlier to Android 5.1 or newer operating system.

Hot Source:
Top 5 Best Android Data Recovery Software Review
Top Four 2016-2017 iPhone Data Recovery Software
Top 5 Data Recovery Software for macOS Sierra

Steps to Recover Deleted SMS, Contacts, Photos and Videos from HTC 10

Note: Before recovery, remember don’t take any new SMS, Contacts, photos or videos with your HTC 10 phone to avoid data overwriting.

Step 1. Don’t use your HTC 10 immediately once the data lost. Turn off your 3G/4G connection and Wi-Fi to avoid automatic updates and data overwriting. Every new data could make the deleted data unrecoverable.

Step 2. Get a reliable HTC 10 data recovery tool. UFUSoft Android Data Recovery (Android Recovery for Mac) is one of the most powerful program to recover deleted files on HTC 10. Simply download and install it on your computer.

Step 3. Enable USB debugging on HTC 10. Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap Build number seven times on the bottom. Then go back to access the Developer options menu, check “USB debugging” and hit “OK” on the prompt.

Step 4. Connect HTC 10 to computer and run UFUSoft Android Data Recovery.

Step 5. Scan data on HTC 10. After the software detected your HTC 10, click “Start” to begin scanning.

Step 6. Selectively preview and recover lost data from HTC 10. You can preview both deleted data and existing data on the scan result. Select files you want to get back, and tap button “Recover”.

This HTC 10 Photo Recovery also supports other Galaxy S series like Galaxy S/S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7, and more Android phones and tablets such as, HTC 10/3/2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus, and more.

Read More:

android sms recovery, android text message recovery, recover deleted text messages from android, retrieve deleted text messages on android

2017 iphone data recovery, best iphone data recovery software, iphone 6s data recovery, iphone 6s plus data recovery, iphone 7 data recovery, iphone 7 plus data recovery, iphone data recovery reviews 2016

audio recovery for nokia lumia, nokia lumia audio recovery, nokia lumia photo recovery, nokia lumia video recovery, photo recovery for nokia lumia, video recovery for nokia lumia
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: