ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  C.A.O.'s  ~  Rip and stream Blu-ray movies to iPad Mini 4 for playing

rileysarah123
Geplaatst: Do-Mrt-2017 12:16:48 Reageren met citaat
Apple iPad mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Its 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The mini 4 used more advanced hardware and latest software, so you can get better performance no matter you browse the websites, receive and send emails, play latest APP games or watch 1080p/720p movies. With iPad mini 4, you will get better enjoyment.

Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 problem

"Hello, can anyone help me to copy Blu-ray to iPad mini 4? I will enjoy my vacation next week so I want to copy some movies onto iPad mini 4 for watching during the trip. In the past several years I have bought a few Blu-ray discs, now I want to convert Blu-ray to MP4 or other format that can be played on iPad mini 4 smoothly, but I don’t know which software can help me to convert Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 supported format, I was told that Blu-ray movies are protected and can’t be copied directly, so please give me some advices. Thanks!"

On the tablet forums there are a lot of users have purchased the iPad mini 4 tablet, but most of them have encountered the Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 playback problems, they want to play Blu-ray movies on iPad mini 4 freely but can’t find an effective way. Maybe you also have this problem, now we will share the best solution to copy Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 for watching freely.

How to copy Blu-ray for playing on iPad mini 4?

If you have bought many Blu-ray discs, you may know that purchased Blu-rays are commercial, and these Blu-ray movies are all copy protected, you can’t copy the movies to other devices for playing, in this case, how can we copy Blu-ray to iPad mini 4? Don’t worry about anything, here we recommend the best iPad mini 4 Blu-ray Converter for you, the software is aPubsoft Blu-ray Ripper, which can help you to convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD videos to any format you need.

Free download Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 Ripper:

Hot Resources:
Play Blu-ray Movies on iMac,Mac Mini,MacBook Pro/Air or Mac Pro
Best 2D to 3D Converter for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac OS X (10.12-10.5)
DAV Player-How to Play DAV Files on Windows 10/8/7 or Mac?

Steps to rip and convert Blu-ray to iPad mini 4

1. Free download and install the iPad mini 4 Blu-ray Converter on your computer, this software has Mac version and Windows version, so it will help you to rip Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 on Mac or Windows.

2. Run this Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 Converter, you will see its interface, please click "Load Disc" button to import your Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO/IFO, Blu-ray folder, or you can import HD video files to convert too, DVD movie is also supported, it can rip DVD to iPad mini 4.

3. You need to select a video format for iPad mini 4 to play, you can click the "Profile" option and choose "HD Videos > HD MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" as export format, MP4 format is well supported by iPad mini 4.

4. Customization is available in this Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 Ripper, click the "Settings" button on the main interface to adjust the Bitrate, resolution, frame rate, etc.

5. Click "Convert" button to start the Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 conversion. This Blu-ray to iPad mini 4 Ripper will convert Blu-ray videos to iPad mini 4 supported format MP4 at fast speed, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, it will save much time for you.

When the Blu-ray to MP4 conversion is finished you can get the generted .mp4 videos and then transfer to iPad mini 4, now you can play Blu-ray movies on iPad mini 4 smoothly.

Read More:

blu ray to iPhone 7, Blu-Ray to iPhone 7 Converter, Blu-ray to iPhone 7 ripper, convert blu ray to iPhone 7, convert dvd to iPhone 7, dvd to iPhone 7, DVD to iPhone 7 Converter, DVD to iPhone 7 ripper, enjoy blu-ray on iPhone 7, enjoy dvd on iPhone 7

iphone 7 compatible format, iphone 7 dvd vob converter, iphone 7 supported format, iphone 7 supported formats, iphone 7 supported video format, iphone 7 video converter, iphone 7 video format, iphone 7 video formats, iphone avi files, mkv to iphone 7

android youtube downloader, apps to download youtube videos on android, download youtube to iphone 7 plus, download youtube videos directly to iphone, download YouTube videos to my iPhone, free download YouTube video, how to download videos on iphone from safari, how to download youtube videos on ipad, how to save youtube videos on android mobile
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: