ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  C.A.O.'s  ~  I think I was really solid especially in the most important

wangshi0816
Geplaatst: Do-Nov-2017 03:19:30 Reageren met citaat
(SportsNetwork. Yuri Berchiche Jersey .com) - Long Island native Nick Tropeano gets a chance to pitch in front of some of his fans Sunday when the Houston Astros and New York Mets finish the 2014 season. Tropeano, a native of West Islip, NY, approximately an hour outside Citi Field, takes the field for his fourth major league start. The Houston right- hander lasted 6 2/3 innings on Monday in a 4-3 loss to the Rangers. Bartolo Colon finishes his 17th major league season when he takes the mound for the Mets. The 41-year-old right-hander, who is signed at $11 million for next season with the Mets, is coming off a loss to the Nationals on Tuesday. Hes 7-3 with a 3.36 ERA in 11 career starts versus Houston. Today will mark the end of Bobby Abreus 18-year major league career and will also likely see Houstons Jose Altuve take home the batting title, the first in the Astros franchise history. Altuve has a .340 batting average, which is three points better than Detroits Victor Martinez going into the last day. Last night, Lucas Duda hit a two-run home run with two outs in the ninth inning to give the Mets a 2-1 win. With one out and Tony Sipp (4-3) on the mound, Eric Young tripled to left- center field and remained there after Daniel Murphy flied out. Duda, though, drilled a pitch that hit hard off the netting on the right field foul pole for the win. Hes talked about that he can hit lefties and hes really focused on doing that, Mets manager Terry Collins said of Duda. The home run made a winner out of Jenrry Mejia (6-6), who tossed a scoreless ninth inning. Rafael Montero gave up a run on six hits with a pair of walks and six strikeouts in 5 1/3 innings for the Mets, who had lost three of four coming in. Its a game of inches, Astros interim manager Tom Lawless said. That ball could have hooked foul, but it didnt. This is the first series between the clubs since 2012, when the Astros went 4-2 in the season set. Julian Draxler Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Layvin Kurzawa Jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-10-thiago-motta-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.MOSCOW - Svetlana Kuznetsova advanced to the second round of the Kremlin Cup by beating Lesia Tsurenko 7-5, 6-2 Monday. The eighth-seeded Kuznetsova, a two-time Grand Slam champion from Russia, won five consecutive games in the second set and served for the match at love. "I havent been playing at the Kremlin Cup for a couple of years," Kuznetsova said. "But this year I really want to play my best here and thats why I was so nervous at the beginning of the match. And I feel myself much better than a year ago when I really tired of tennis after being on the circuit for 12 years." Kuznetsova is looking for her 14th career title. She last won in San Diego in 2010. Her best result in Moscow was a semifinal appearance in 2007. Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine and Alize Cornet of France also won their first-round matches in straight sets. Stakhovsky upset seventh-seeded Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-4, 6-3, while Cornet ousted Ukrainian teenager Elina Svitolina 7-5, 6-3. Stakhovsky won seven consecutive games to rally froom 4-1 down in the first set and take a 2-0 lead in the second. Serge Aurier Jersey. He broke Sousa again in the ninth game, sealing the win with a drop shot on his second match point. "I started a bit nervous and experienced certain problems in the beginning," Stakhovsky said. "But later in the first set I managed to bring my concentration back and dominated the play for the rest of the match." Cornet broke in the 12th game of the first set and took a 4-0 lead in the second. "I didnt expect to play this level today because I just came back from injury," Cornet said. "But surprisingly I played really good today. I think I was really solid especially in the most important moments and thats why I won." Earlier, top-seeded Angelique Kerber, coming off her third career title in Linz, Austria, on Sunday, withdrew with an abdominal strain. Richard Gasquet, who is looking for a spot in the season-ending ATP World Tour finals in London for the second straight season, leads the mens field. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: