ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Acties  ~  The race also marked the Nationwide Series debut for Daniel

wangshi0816
Geplaatst: Di-Nov-2017 03:11:37 Reageren met citaat
Its a meeting of champions when the defending BPL champions Manchester City pay a visit to MLS Cup holders Sporting Kansas City at Sporting Park in Kansas. Phil Dawson Jersey . You can catch all of the action live on TSN at 9pm et/6pm et. For defending BPL champion City, Wednesday nights match with Sporting will be the first action of their North American tour. After Wednesday, City will compete in the Guinness International Champions Cup where they will play Liverpool, Milan and Olympiacos over the next 10 days. Though, City brings with them a strong team for the tour including new signing Fernando, Samir Nasri and Aleks Kolarov, they will be without the services of striker Alvaro Negredo. The Spanish international suffered a foot injury on Sunday in a 2-1 friendly victory over Hearts. Hes expected to be out for several months. “I want to let you know that its going to be hard for the next few months,” Negredo wrote on Instagram on Monday. “I fractured my fifth metatarsal and will be out a few months. “I will be back stronger than ever.” Sporting Kansas City, who currently sit atop the Eastern Conference, see their date with the English champions as a chance to prove their own championship mettle, but also share Defoes sentiments about having this fixture in the middle of a long season. “Its always important to make sure when were playing any international match that we perform well and continue to raise the profile of the league,” coach Peter Vermes told the Kansas City Star. “All of these games have a certain significance, but I dont want to over play it from the point of view that were in the running for our league at the moment. And playing an exhibition in the middle of the season — as much as its good for an event for all these other things — is not the focus.” Even with the fixture-strain these games put on MLS sides, Sportings American international midfielder Benny Feilhaber sees the importance for Sporting to test its skill against a European giant. “Theyre a great team obviously,” Feilhaber said. “Its their preseason game. We dont know how fit theyre going to be and how much theyre going to put into it, but for us, I think its a good test. It will be fun for the fans. ... Its always exciting to test yourself against a top club and top players.” Deone Bucannon Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Justin Bethel Jersey . Sundays race will be held at the Sepang circuit, adjacent to Kuala Lumpurs main airport where the ill-fated flight took off earlier this month. Authorities now say it is almost certain it crashed in the Indian Ocean, killing all 239 people aboard. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Markus-Golden-Cardinals-Jersey/ .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.RICHMOND, Va. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Harvick led 202 of the 250 laps in a race delayed nearly 3 1/2 hours at the start by rain Friday night. The victory was the 41st of his career in the series, and his record-extending seventh at 0.75-mile Richmond. Elliott, the Georgia high-schooler and son of racing great Bill Elliott, was looking to win his third consecutive race and pad his points lead, but managed to do just the latter when Harvick was too fast. "I think he just outdrove me a little bit, honestly" Elliott said. "Some of it was me. I kind of let him get too far out in front of me." The pair finished nearly seven seconds ahead of third-place finisher Kyle Busch, and Harvick said Elliott, a teammate at JR Motorsports, has had a positive impact that helped produce the 1-2 finish. "He pushes us to be better by trying different things," Harvick said. "Hes as good as they get and a lot of fun to be around." Busch never really contended, but said his team made steady gains all race long. "The racing was sort of a struggle for us to start with," he saiid. A.Q. Shipley Jersey. . Kyle Larson, awarded the pole for Saturdays Sprint Cup race based on practice speeds when qualifying for that race was rained out earlier Friday night, finished fourth, with pole-sitter Brian Scott fifth. Scott, the pole-sitter, led the first 239 laps here last September before getting passed by Brad Keselowski with 11 laps to go. Scott led the first 43 laps Friday night and stayed in the top 10 all night, but with Harvick repeatedly opening up huge margins, second place seemed like the prize at stake. Elliott took that away as the only car that could challenge Harvick at the end. The ending was tougher for Elliott Sadler, who had worked his way up to third with some nifty work by his pit crew, but when the race went back to green with 54 to go, he got turned around in Turn 2. It looked like Trevor Bayne nudged Regan Smith, who then nudged Sadler. The Emporia native finished sixth. Elliotts points lead grew from 13 to 19 over Smith, who finished eighth. The race also marked the Nationwide Series debut for Daniel Suarez, who has impressed in the K&N Pro Series East Tour. He drove for Joe Gibbs Racing, starting 12th and finishing 19th. Suarez also was schedule to return to race in Saturday reschedule K&N Pro Series East Tour race starting at 9 a.m. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: