ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Babbelhoekje  ~  Louis and the Angels. He went 104-93 and last played in the

wangshi0816
Geplaatst: Ma-Dec-2017 02:50:10 Reageren met citaat
(SportsNetwork. Zack Cozart Jersey .com) - Phil Mickelson is reportedly one of three people being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Securities and Exchange Commission for a major insider-trading violation. The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Mickelson, Carl Icahn and William Walters potentially used illicit information to profit from trades on Wall Street. The newspaper states Walters, who is a well-known Las Vegas bettor, possibly passed nonpublic information received from Icahn to Mickelson and the two used the information for profit. Mickelson and Walters are known to play golf together, while Icahn has denied knowing Mickelson in any way. Mickelson was approached by FBI agents on Thursday following his opening round at the Memorial Tournament, but he referred them to his lawyer. "I cant really go into much right now, but as I said in my statement, I have done absolutely nothing wrong," said Mickelson, after shooting an even-par 72 on Saturday at the Memorial. "And thats why Ive been fully cooperating with the FBI agents, and Im happy to do in the future, too, until this gets resolved." No charges have been filed against any of the three people being investigated. "Its not going to change the way I carry myself," Mickelson said. "Honestly, Ive done nothing wrong. Im not going to walk around any other way." Adam Duvall Jersey .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Reggie Sanders Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. http://www.redsapparelsshop.com/barry-larkin-jersey-c-18/ . -- The Los Angeles Angels have agreed to a minor league contract with reliever Brandon Lyon that includes an invitation to their big league camp for spring training.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Former major league pitcher Joel Pineiro has been suspended 50 games after testing positive for a banned stimulant. The commissioners office announced the penalty on Monday under the minor league drug program. The 35-year-old Pineiro is a free agent. He pitched in the minors for the Los Angeles Angels and Chicago Cubs earlier this year. Pineiro pitched for 12 seasons in the majors with Seattle, Bostoon, St. Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys. Louis and the Angels. He went 104-93 and last played in the big leagues in 2011. Pineiro said in a statement that he has never taken a performance-enhancing drug. He says a supplement he took to recover from a shoulder injury that sidelined him in 2012 and 2013 contained "a trace amount" of the prohibited substance. The right-hander said he looks forward to pitching next year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: