ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Babbelhoekje  ~  Selanne scored 15 points in 21 games during the Ducks run to

wangshi0816
Geplaatst: Ma-Dec-2017 03:01:53 Reageren met citaat
Danny Gabbidon says the Wales starting XI for Euro 2016 picks itself, as long as the whole squad remains injury free. Roosevelt Nix Jersey . Since Chris Colemans side completed their qualifying fixtures last autumn, they have played four friendly matches, three of which have ended in defeat, with one draw.Their most recent defeat was a 3-0 hammering by Sweden on Sunday, with the Stockholm result inflicting on Coleman his heaviest loss since September 2013. Now Wales are set to play their first Group B match at Euro 2016 - against Slovakia in Bordeaux on Saturday - and there has been much debate about what the starting line-up will look like.And speaking on Euro 2016 Verdict, Gabbidon, a former Wales international with 49 caps, picked the team he feels the Wales manager will select in France. Former Wales international Gabbidon made 49 caps from between 2002 and 2014 The team mainly picks itself, he told Sky Sports News HQ. This team is what Chris Coleman [mostly] went with in qualifying, and if everyones fit, hell try and get that team out onto the pitch.Forward Hal Robson-Kanu, a regular fixture in Wales European qualifying campaign, has an ankle injury which raises questions over his fitness.The 27-year-old has claimed he will be fit for the opener, but Gabbidon believes Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams would provide adequate cover, as a lack of game-time might be an issue for Robson-Kanu.Robson-Kanu for me hasnt played too much this season, he said. Hes struggling with a little knock at the minute so he might not be ready.Jonny Williams is another option there. He played at the weekend against Sweden, and did very well in the first half, so thats someone who could go into the first team. Gabbidon also believes there is plenty of depth in the centre-back positions to help complete Colemans conventional five-man defence.James Chester has been fantastic in qualifying so its between him and James Collins, who plays on the right-hand side of the centre-backs, he said.But both players have had fantastic seasons, so I dont really mind too much who plays there.But that will be the team, if Chris Coleman can get everyone fit, for the first game against Slovakia. Also See: Ramsey: Time to focus on Euros Euro 2016 build-up LIVE! Coleman: Wake-up call Wales slump to defeat Artie Burns Jersey . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Marcus Gilbert Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Ryan-Shazier-Elite-Jersey/ . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Anaheim Ducks will retire Teemu Selannes No. 8 jersey in a ceremony on Jan. 11. The Ducks announced plans for the franchises first number retirement Friday. Anaheim will raise Selannes jersey to the Honda Center rafters on "Teemu Tribute Night" when they host the Winnipeg Jets, Selannes first NHL team. "Teemu is our franchise icon and deserves to be the first player in club history to have his jersey retired," Ducks owner Henry Samueli said in a statement. "His dedication to this franchise and our community is unmatched." Selanne retired this year after a 21-season NHL career spent mostly with the Ducks. The Finnish Flash is Anaheims career leader in goals, assists, games played and almost every other offensive statistical category after playing parts of 15 seasons in Orange County. Selanne is the 11th-leading goal-scorer in NHL history with 684, and his 1,457 career points rank 15th in league history. He won the inaugural Richard Trophy in 1999 and the Masterton Trophy in 2006. "What a great honour," Selanne said. "The Samuelis and the entire Ducks organization have made this a very special place for me and my family. I look forward to sharing this special night with our fans, who have treated me so well for 18 years. Mike Webster Jersey. " Selanne spent nearly four seasons in Winnipeg with the original Jets, winning the Calder Trophy in 1993 with a rookie-record 76 goals, before he was traded to Anaheim in February 1996. The 10-time NHL All-Star left the Ducks in another trade with San Jose in early 2001, but returned in 2005 after stops with the Sharks and the Colorado Avalanche. Selanne and his family still live in Orange County, and he opened a popular steakhouse in Laguna Beach last year. Selanne retired after the Ducks were eliminated in the second round of the post-season by the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings in a grueling seven-game series. Anaheim won the past two Pacific Division titles and finished this spring with the Western Conferences best regular-season record, but couldnt add a second Stanley Cup ring to Selannes only championship, won in 2007 with Anaheim. Selanne scored 15 points in 21 games during the Ducks run to their only Cup title. Selanne also is a six-time Olympian for Finland, winning four medals. The leading scorer in Olympic mens hockey history, he was named the MVP of the Sochi tournament in February while captaining Finland to a bronze medal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: