ABVV-TEAM-STACA
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Enkele richtlijnen  ~  Testosterone Phenylpropionate Anabolic Steroid Hormone Test

xysoom
Geplaatst: Do-Sep-2019 02:41:33 Reageren met citaat
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Anabolic Steroid Hormone Testosterone Powder CAS 1255-49-8

Product Name: Testosterone phenylpropionate dosage
CAS No: 1255-49-8
Customized: Non-Customized
Suitable for: Adult
Purity: >98%
M.W: 420.58
Appearance: White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Transport Package: Very Discreet or as Required
Origin: China
Certification: ISO 9001
State: Solid
Testosterone Phenylpropionate is a steroid hormone from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates, testosterone Phenylpropionate is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, testosterone Phenylpropionate is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
testosterone Phenylpropionate plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostates. In addition, testosterone cypionate is essential for health and well-being as well as the prevention of osteoporosis, testosterone Phenylpropionate is conserved through most vertebrates, although fish make a slightly difference from called 11-ketotestosterone.
Testosterone cypionate powder produced by my factory has a good quality and competitive price, wellcome to inquiry me testosterone Phenylpropionate powder, I can give you a good guide.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: